- The digital assets are available on a prepaid basis.
- If you want to order any digital asset, you should contact the Company via the interface of the Website or via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify what specific digital asset you want to order. Then, you will be contacted via your contact details in order to process your order and send you the invoice.
- The payable amount includes all fees, duties and expenses.
- The default payment currency is Euro (EUR). In case if a payment currency of your payment instrument is other than EUR, you shall be solely responsible for all costs of currency conversion from your preferred currency to EUR.
- You affirm that you are the rightful owner of the payment instrument that you use for making a payment for the digital assets and agree to pass a Verification (hereinafter the “Verification”) of your payment instrument and your identity if the Verification is required by the applicable legislation (including, but not limited to Anti-Money Laundering legislation).
- The Return of funds (hereinafter the “Return”) is applicable only if the digital asset has not yet been provided to you and only in specific circumstances (for example, if you made a mistake when making a payment). If any digital asset has already been provided – the Return is not applicable.
- If the provision of the digital asset has not yet been started, you shall contact the Company via available means of communication and communicate about your intention to cancel the provision of the digital asset and Return you the funds.
- You can have your funds returned only to the same payment instrument, from which your payment for the digital assets was made.
- The Return is applicable only if the Verification is passed.
- In case of the Return, all the fees applicable to the money transfer shall be borne by you